Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Where to find a website developer?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm just starting a startup idea and will need a website developer to create a responsive website. The idea I have in mind is a bit more complicated than a generic Wordpress site where it gives information. People will have to create accounts, personal information will have to be stored, book things using a calendar, etc.

I have been asking people I know through word of mouth and so far those people don't want to take on new projects, they don't want to freelance for a startup because they freelance for huge companies where they make crazy amounts of money, or aren't capable of making something beyond an information website.

After exhausting those resources, I don't know where to start so any help is appreciated. I live in the Greater Toronto Area but how exactly do I go about looking for a good website developer who can do all of these things?

submitted by /u/PaprikaRosemary
[link] [comments]

April 04, 2017 at 12:07AM

http://ift.tt/2nAIH9q

from /u/PaprikaRosemary

http://ift.tt/2nAIH9q

No comments:

Post a Comment