Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Monday, April 3, 2017

What percentage to give a marketing partner?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I have a SaaS app that has been validated; have a company using it to manage some of their very large projects. It's a project management type of web app.

I want to take it to the next level. But I don't have time nor the skills to market it. I have someone I want to bring in as a partner for marketing purposes (this person has numerous connections, is a small business owner, and is in the business of marketing).

After researching, the number that seems to stick out is 10% of your budget for marketing.

How does this translate to giving a share of profits to a partner doing the marketing? Am I looking at more, like 20%? I'm lost in what to offer.

This has the potential to be lucrative and mostly passive. Once a client signs on, they're using the product and paying their monthly SaaS usage fee. Whatever problems they would have would fall outside the scope of a marketer and fall on me to support.

Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks, Reddit!

submitted by /u/diffcalculus
[link] [comments]

April 03, 2017 at 01:15PM

http://ift.tt/2n3h3FC

from /u/diffcalculus

http://ift.tt/2n3h3FC

No comments:

Post a Comment