Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Startin a Business help?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey I'm not here to pitch a business I just have some questions about starting a business and I would appreciate some help. 1)How do you start a business? -Do i need to register my business or name, in order to make me the official owner of a business? -or Can i simply just pick a name, start making my product then go to market? 2) I want to discuss my idea with people i respect and who can give proper feedback, but I don't want them to steal the idea, or modify it slightly/ make another idea off of it. 3)Any other tips? Appreciate the help

submitted by /u/BrownBoii333
[link] [comments]

April 01, 2017 at 10:20AM

http://ift.tt/2np7gVS

from /u/BrownBoii333

http://ift.tt/2np7gVS

No comments:

Post a Comment