Hi guys. I'm unable to source a reliable box manufacturer in Turkey and am getting fed up with having to chase them for quotes and followups. I've had no firm commitments from the 20+ companies I've contacted. It's for a small initial order of 1000 so i can see why immnot numbers one priority. But they've basically blown me off. When i went home to the UK. I visited 4 box companies with the same questions and specifications. 3 of those 4 returned with mock up samples within the week and delivered them all free. So I'm thinking I'm missing a trick in Turkey. However i cant justify the UK prices + shipping for a product here since it would slash my margins. So I'm thinking of getting a die made and using a die cutting manual machine. Has anyone got any experience with doing this or could you point me to a resource you have used ?
[link] [comments]
April 03, 2017 at 01:15PM
http://ift.tt/2osfr8M
from /u/grapesodatoday
http://ift.tt/2osfr8M
No comments:
Post a Comment