Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Monday, April 24, 2017

I want to put coaching at the heart of my work – how can I do that?

http://ift.tt/2oCIIcy

640.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fi

I’m wondering if I should set up as an independent coach or whether it would be better to join a company

Twice a week we publish problems that will feature in a forthcoming Dear Jeremy advice column in the Saturday Guardian so that readers can offer their own advice and suggestions. We then print the best of your comments alongside Jeremy’s own insights.

I’m in my mid-50s and work for a company that recently terminated a successful internal coaching programme due to “lack of resources and funding”.

Continue reading…

April 24, 2017 at 11:54AM

http://ift.tt/2okAudR

from Guardian Staff

http://ift.tt/2okAudR


No comments:

Post a Comment