Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Friday, March 31, 2017

These are my SELL orders for today (MAR 30, 2017)

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

EDIT: I meant MARCH 31, my bad

  • Today I will liquidate all my position and hold cash through the weekend. I'll do another buy on Monday and start all over.
  • Yesterday I ended up with a loss of 1.25% (estimated, we'll see how my positions are going to open and sell today).
  • Total results for the week (4 trading days) is +2.23%
  • I am disappointed by yesterday's results, really ugly.
  • I will be paper trading today with a major change to the model (same exact model, different final editing).
  • These were my moves Yesterday

These are my moves today:

ACTION SYMBOL NAME BOUGHT AT END OF DAY YESTERDAY D$ D%
SELL ACHN Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 4.27 4.28 0.01 0.23%
SELL ACOR Acorda Therapeutics Inc 26.95 26.75 -0.2 -0.74%
SELL GNCA Genocea Biosciences Inc 5.94 5.93 -0.01 -0.17%
SELL LXRX Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 14.69 14.39 -0.3 -2.04%
SELL MGNX MacroGenics Inc 18.83 17.61 -1.22 -6.48%
SELL NTB Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Ltd 31.6 32.15 0.55 1.74%
SELL PACB Pacific Biosciences of California 5.38 5.17 -0.21 -3.90%
SELL PCTY Paylocity Holding Corp 39.51 38.83 -0.68 -1.72%
SELL SGMO Sangamo Therapeutics Inc 4.65 4.7 0.05 1.08%
SELL SONC Sonic Corporation 25.22 25.08 -0.14 -0.56%
submitted by /u/PM_ME_BOOBPIX
[link] [comments]

March 31, 2017 at 06:54PM

http://ift.tt/2mVgoWU

from /u/PM_ME_BOOBPIX

http://ift.tt/2mVgoWU

No comments:

Post a Comment