Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Friday, March 31, 2017

Research Help!

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi, Guys.

I have been trading for a while now and things have been green for the most part, and healthy profits are being taken.

In the past I have been finding mostly trending stocks, making relevant evaluations and buying/selling accordingly.

Although, I find today that among the ever growing hype industries, ie. 'pot', lithium, cobalt, etc etc. my ambiguity associated with research is growing and growing, and I think the sheer amount of content online is deterring me from producing clean-cut, refined research.

So what I am saying is, do you have any set methods, or a guide that you follow in order to discover stocks, and their potentials/flaws? I think this would help a lot, I seem to be saturated in information at the moment and it is seriously affecting my ability to research, and trade.

Thanks in advanced, all answers are greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/goldoid
[link] [comments]

March 31, 2017 at 06:54PM

http://ift.tt/2ooBA4G

from /u/goldoid

http://ift.tt/2ooBA4G

No comments:

Post a Comment