Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Is anyone here actually make a living of trading?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm asking because I want to give it a try, but I don't want to put the needed time and money into it as long as I'm not sure of it's even possible.

I work full time as a data analysis, and I've done some analysis and backtesting of forex and stock markets on my spare time. And to be honest, I have yet to find something good enough to use - despite a lot of effort the last two years of so.

So is it possible for an individual to make a living of trading these days, or is it just waste of time and money? Is anyone in here really trading for a living?

submitted by /u/Pantofolaio
[link] [comments]

March 30, 2017 at 08:46PM

http://ift.tt/2nnfSwT

from /u/Pantofolaio

http://ift.tt/2nnfSwT

No comments:

Post a Comment