Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Thursday, March 30, 2017

I broke a cardinal rule this week and paid for it.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I have been trading full time for near two years now and in the last couple of months I feel I have really got a grasp of it. On average my weekly return is 3% and my confidence went through the roof. This week my first trade was audnzd short with a 1% stop loss. Sure enough the aud has been very strong this week and the trade wen against me. I then broke a huge rule and moved my stop... 3 times! And then I took another position when I thought it had reached a top. All told I took a 4% loss on the position this morning and I am raging with myself. I just thought I would share as a reminder that no matter how good a run we are on that we are only a minute figure in the market and to not f@&k around, stick to the rules and or your strategy.

submitted by /u/Kero90
[link] [comments]

March 30, 2017 at 08:46PM

http://ift.tt/2okAOFV

from /u/Kero90

http://ift.tt/2okAOFV

No comments:

Post a Comment