Hello,
I am currently a student at a university and I live on campus.
I am in the designing/planning stages of a platform for college dorms.
I would like to somehow get a beta test of it going in one of the dorms by next semester.
My current plan for it was to speak to the Residence Hall Director for one of the dorms and pitch the concept of the platform, mention it's in early stages, if there's any features they would like, and if they would be interested in beta testing it next semester.
The question I have is that by doing so, assuming that they are even interested (this would be a good way to find out early on before I invest too much effort into the idea I believe), is running a free beta going to hurt me in the long run?
I've read the horror stories of offering a free beta to get clients interested/testing it out, and then once you mention charging for it, they aren't interested.
The pricing plan I was thinking of was charging the school a fee per dorm that used the service.
Any thoughts on this situation? Any and all advice about how to go about this is greatly appreciated!
[link] [comments]
March 31, 2017 at 02:35PM
http://ift.tt/2oejipn
from /u/theryan722
http://ift.tt/2oejipn
No comments:
Post a Comment