Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Friday, August 11, 2017

Three Star Leadership | Wally Bock | Leadership: Crucibles, Consolidation and the Power of a Journal

http://bit.ly/1D32qBL

I wasn’t a “necessity entrepreneur,” but I started my business after I’d been fired from three previous jobs. I knew I could produce results. I thought that I might be the only boss who wouldn’t fire me. What followed was one of the most intense periods in my life. My first year in business was a deep dive into learning. I set to work learning several things I knew I had to learn to make my business successful. Like most entrepreneurs, I also discovered several things that I didn’t know I didn’.  show all text
posted by friends:
 (3)
@OnePieceOfPaper on Twitter
@OnePieceOfPaper: RT @WallyBock Leadership: Crucibles, Consolidation and the Power of a Journal ow.ly/YX2650dnkeZ
@thoughtLEADERS on Twitter
@thoughtLEADERS: RT @WallyBock Leadership: Crucibles, Consolidation and the Power of a Journal ow.ly/pEs150dnhI5
@Figliuolo on Twitter
@Figliuolo: RT @WallyBock Leadership: Crucibles, Consolidation and the Power of a Journal ow.ly/tCzf50dndYd
posted by followers of the list:
 (0)

Vía All News on ‘The Twitter Times: Muzaffar69/corpgov’ http://bit.ly/2hP76cT


No comments:

Post a Comment