Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Three Star Leadership | Wally Bock | Words to Live By

http://bit.ly/16sXIkh

I don’t know about you, but I’ve got a “wisdom channel” in my head. It’s filled with little sayings that remind me of important things. This isn’t a complete list. I’m sure that as soon as I hit “publish,” I’ll think of a couple more. All these help me. I hope you’ll find one or more that will help you. You can’t unring a bell If you’re a parent or a boss, everything you do sets a precedent, so think before you ring that bell. If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging Common sense, sure, but.  show all text
posted by friends:
 (2)
@KareAnderson on Twitter
@KareAnderson: .RT @davidabrock: RT @wallybock: Sayings to live by bit.ly/2umVi3J #wisdom ~ Thanks, Dave
@wallybock on Twitter
@wallybock: .RT @davidabrock: RT @wallybock: Sayings to live by bit.ly/2umVi3J #wisdom ~ Thanks, Dave
posted by followers of the list:
 (0)

Vía All News on ‘The Twitter Times: Muzaffar69/corpgov’ http://bit.ly/2tNscg5


No comments:

Post a Comment