Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Saturday, June 17, 2017

When Setting Goals, Give Yourself a Break – Ted Rubin, Professional #KeynoteSpeaker, #RonR

http://ift.tt/2slnCTH

tedrubin.com
– Ted Rubin
200) && (this.width >= this.height) ? 200: true); max-height: 200px; height: expression((this.height > 200) && (this.height >= this.width) ? 200: true); border: none;’/>
You might know me as a positive guy if you have read, listened to, or watched my stuff over the years. I strive to be that way, especially when I’m interacting with others, but it’s never been an automatic thing for me when evaluating myself. In my younger days – still young, by the way, or at least like to think I am (Attitude, Perspective… Mindset) – I was my own worst critic. It was a challenge then, and it’s something that I still work on to this day. The clarity of hindsight is a beautiful.  show all text
posted by friends:
 (3)
@MarkSBabbitt on Twitter
@MarkSBabbitt: When Setting Goals, Give Yourself a Break goo.gl/fLT6Eg via @TedRubin
@toddbnielsen on Twitter
@toddbnielsen: When Setting Goals, Give Yourself a Break goo.gl/fLT6Eg via @TedRubin
@bryankramer on Twitter
@bryankramer: When Setting Goals, Give Yourself a Break goo.gl/fLT6Eg via @TedRubin
posted by followers of the list:
 (0)

Vía All News on ‘The Twitter Times: Muzaffar69/corpgov’ http://ift.tt/2rEQfcu


No comments:

Post a Comment