Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Lead Change Group | Resilience: It’s All In Your Head

http://ift.tt/2srt763

leadchangegroup.com
– Mary C. Schaefer
200) && (this.width >= this.height) ? 200: true); max-height: 200px; height: expression((this.height > 200) && (this.height >= this.width) ? 200: true); border: none;’/>
I remember sitting on the edge of my bed crying. I have a variety of issues with my back. A few years ago they were acting up. One day I rolled out of bed about 4 pm because I couldn’t get up any sooner. I had a “why me?” moment. “Why is this happening to me?” “I’m not the type of person this happens to.” (What does that even mean?) “This is never going to get better.” Beside my bed is a bookcase. As I leaned over, feeling sorry for myself, a book caught my eye. The title doesn’t matter much. I.  show all text
posted by friends:
 (3)
@ThinDifference on Twitter
@ThinDifference: Resilience: It’s All In Your Head bit.ly/2rsCBhb via @leadchangegroup http://pic.twitter.com/1rRz9s0aNw
@ChristopherAver on Twitter
@ChristopherAver: Resilience: It’s All In Your Head goo.gl/yt5ZCX via @leadchangegroup
@LetsGrowLeaders on Twitter
@LetsGrowLeaders: Resilience: It’s All In Your Head buff.ly/2tCeLfK
posted by followers of the list:
 (0)

Vía All News on ‘The Twitter Times: Muzaffar69/corpgov’ http://ift.tt/2t17OFv


No comments:

Post a Comment