Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Monday, June 26, 2017

How to Prepare for a Common Ground Conversation

http://ift.tt/2u5t0d2

thindifference.com
– Molly Page
200) && (this.width >= this.height) ? 200: true); max-height: 200px; height: expression((this.height > 200) && (this.height >= this.width) ? 200: true); border: none;’/>
I’m a big proponent of finding common ground. I think collaboration and cooperation are the only paths forward. I was part of the team that organized One20. I’m on board with the Common Grounder philosophy. I’m all in. Well, I’m all in in theory. In practice, however, finding common ground is complicated. And, truth be told, I’ve struggled actually achieving it — under certain conditions. I find that I’m able to give grace to and have patience with people I don’t know. I can listen, empathize, .  show all text
posted by friends:
 (3)
@toddbnielsen on Twitter
@toddbnielsen: How to Prepare for a Common Ground Conversation goo.gl/AcpUeT via @ThinDifference
@LetsGrowLeaders on Twitter
@LetsGrowLeaders: How to Prepare for a Common Ground Conversation goo.gl/AcpUeT via @ThinDifference
@MattMonge on Twitter
@MattMonge: How to Prepare for a Common Ground Conversation goo.gl/AcpUeT via @ThinDifference
posted by followers of the list:
 (0)

Vía All News on ‘The Twitter Times: Muzaffar69/corpgov’ http://ift.tt/2tbWhXp


No comments:

Post a Comment