Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Trump: Bedminster stay saves money – CNN

http://ift.tt/2pi9pnb


CNN
Trump: Bedminster stay saves money
CNN
(CNN) President Donald Trump defended himself Saturday against criticisms of his stay at his golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey, this weekend, saying it is saving the country money. “The reason I am staying in Bedminster, N.J., a beautiful community
Trump boasts of sparing NYC traffic chaos and saving moneyNew York Daily News
Trump tweet: I’m saving taxpayers money by staying in N.J.NJ.com
Trump: I’m going to save the country money by staying at my NJ golf clubTheBlaze.com
RT –TPM –CNN
all 122 news articles »

May 07, 2017 at 07:36AM

http://ift.tt/2pieBaR

from

http://ift.tt/2pieBaR


No comments:

Post a Comment