Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Tips on Looking for a Cofounder

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello /r/startups,
I’ve been working on starting a business that manufactures and sells lab-grown seafood.
I have a background in Marine Biology and I’ve worked in Biological samples and tissue procurement for 4 years.
I live in Los Angeles, which is a tough city for Biotech startups. Do you guys have any tips for looking for a cofounder within a narrow business niche?
I’m currently going to meetups at places such as CalTech, UCLA, USC, and other local Biotech research facilities. I’m also planning to visit local biotech incubators and startup accelerators in the upcoming months. I have worked at two startups in the field.
Any help at all would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/justabiologist
[link] [comments]

May 07, 2017 at 08:12AM

http://ift.tt/2pOwyBc

from /u/justabiologist

http://ift.tt/2pOwyBc


No comments:

Post a Comment