Due to a cluster of complaints lately , this subreddit is in dire need of actively-engaged moderators.
Subreddits can be ‘rescued’ by making a rescue request in http://ift.tt/1P3ECBY
If you are interested , willing and able to moderate /r/artificial you should respond below in comments or send me a pm. Active, honest redditors with a history of activity here should apply. People who have moderated subreddits before are preferable.
Some words on the current status of the sidebar mods.
/u/NadsatBrat Last activity was 4 years ago.
/u/Xenophon1 Last activity 19 days ago.
/u/sandsmark While his last activity on reddit was 5 days ago, he only posts in linux and netsec subreddits now. His last submission to /r/artificial was a crosspost from /r/machinelearning , and that was 2 years ago.
I am not a moderator of /r/artificial . But I have moderated subreddits before and I do believe that this place could be submitted for a rescue under its current circumstances.
submitted by /u/moschles
[link] [comments]
May 08, 2017 at 09:33AM
from /u/moschles
No comments:
Post a Comment