Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Monday, May 22, 2017

Can’t you see? We’re being torn apart by the oldest trick in the book: divide and conquer.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Whether it’s the media saying the Seth Rich online investigations are “right wing conspiracies” or whether it’s the blatant information war between /r/The_Donald and other left wing subreddits, or whether it’s the right calling the left libtards, cucks etc. It’s strikingly obvious what the elite’s real agenda is: divide and conquer.

Why do you think BLM and LGBTQ are being pushed and funded so heavily? THEY WANT US TO SEE EACH OTHER AS OPPOSITION. I don’t care if you’re black, white, Asian, native, gay, straight, bisexual, trans, etc. If you are a decent person with good morals I will treat you as such!

We must come together, disregard our political, racial, and sexual natures and fight for justice! Justice isn’t black, it isn’t white, and it sure as hell isn’t left or right.

I’m sick of being misrepresented, I’m sick of seeing the propaganda, hate and lies being spread by the mainstream. I’m sick and tired. We must come together and defeat the war on information, and justice!

submitted by /u/keag4n
[link] [comments]

May 22, 2017 at 03:34AM

http://ift.tt/2r6U12s

from /u/keag4n

http://ift.tt/2r6U12s


No comments:

Post a Comment