Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Avoiding breaking market manipulation rules?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey guys, I’m not sure what subreddit this technically goes into but I just heard on a podcast that a guy made a website that told which stocks he was going to trade, he traded them, and then the SEC came after him for market manipulation. I have a Twitter account related to trading and I want to make sure I avoid breaking market manipulation rules. Is there something I’m missing with his story? When is it considered manipulation? Clearly, people are posting what they plan to trade on Reddit but that doesn’t seem to cause problems.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/TheAnalyzerr
[link] [comments]

May 27, 2017 at 09:46PM

http://ift.tt/2qqi5t7

from /u/TheAnalyzerr

http://ift.tt/2qqi5t7


No comments:

Post a Comment