Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Are there specific websites you use regarding world news that helps you decide where to invest?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Are there general news outlets or general websites that you guys look at daily to get a sense of what is happening in the world that helps you judge where you want to invest?

Aeri Pharmaceuticals stock just went up 31% today on the basis that they had positive results with their glaucoma eye drops that will be submitted to the Food and Drug Administration in 2018.

The websites / information that I check wouldn’t have information like this and I wouldn’t have any idea that this happened until I look at todays biggest gains in the stock market.

Any go-to websites that you use that you feel comfortable sharing?

Thanks

submitted by /u/nmeade1
[link] [comments]

May 25, 2017 at 09:55PM

http://ift.tt/2rULNrf

from /u/nmeade1

http://ift.tt/2rULNrf


No comments:

Post a Comment