Been using Finviz a bit lately for specific screeners and curious if anyone here uses their paid version. If so, what specifically do you use/like most about it that the free version doesn’t have, and what type of trader are you? For me, I have been using a specific screener setup to find stocks under $10 that are up 10-15% for the day (along with other specific criteria). Rather than me having to refresh the webpage every 15-30 minutes, I’m interested if Elite can notify me every time a new stock meets my screener criteria. I read they offer “alarms” but didn’t see much detail to it and just curious in general what everyone’s likes/dislikes were with Finviz Elite compared to the free version. Thank you for all useful responses and best of luck this week everyone!
submitted by /u/SarcasmAtItsLowest
[link] [comments]
May 08, 2017 at 10:35AM
from /u/SarcasmAtItsLowest
No comments:
Post a Comment