Picked up a Black Diamond 2B drill grinder, the kind with 5 setting fixtures across the top. Sadly, like everyone else's, it came without the web thinning attachment. So I'm looking for one.
I have some spare BD grinding wheels, a nearly/mostly/fully complete set of spare collets/bushings, and a few other things. And an original manual/parts guide that should scan and be orders of magnitude clearer than the ones on the Web. Hit me up if you are looking for any of this stuff.
metalmagpie
I have some spare BD grinding wheels, a nearly/mostly/fully complete set of spare collets/bushings, and a few other things. And an original manual/parts guide that should scan and be orders of magnitude clearer than the ones on the Web. Hit me up if you are looking for any of this stuff.
metalmagpie
April 01, 2017 at 03:38AM
http://ift.tt/2ojdyej
from metalmagpie
http://ift.tt/2ojdyej
No comments:
Post a Comment