Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Monday, April 3, 2017

Wither S&P?

http://ift.tt/2osT2rT

BarroMetrics Views: Wither S&P?

With Singapore seminar occupying most of my time, this blog has suffered. I’ll be looking to resume posting four times a week.

The S&P is, for me, in no man’s land.

After the Trump rally on Nov 9, I was looking for a parabolic wave 5 to end this structure.  That scenario was looking good until March 1. The subsequent down move was too strong for a parabolic wave.  So, I thought we might have seen a top – even though my price targets had not been reached. But, the move south from the reaction high at 2391.80 was too weak to be the start of a bear. And, so far, the move up has been anaemic.

I’m waiting for the market to give a signal in the form of a breakout above 2402 or breakdown below 2320.

Figure 1 shows the structure.

FIGURE 1 S&P 5-d and 18-d Swings

The post Wither S&P? appeared first on Ray Barros' Blog for Trading Success.



April 03, 2017 at 04:27PM

http://ift.tt/2oQ8r1z

from ray

http://ift.tt/2oQ8r1z

No comments:

Post a Comment