So I am only 16(Will be 17 in less than a month.) I am trying to start a LLC, for an automotive detailing company. My Mom would really like to not be on the LLC, but she doesn’t mind being on a bank account. What are my options? I live in Indiana. What i’ve searched so far: On Indiana’s site, they say this as guidelines, “An LLC is a formal association which combines the advantage of a corporation’s limited liability and the flexibility and single taxation of a general partnership. An LLC has members rather than shareholders. A member enjoys protections from the liabilities and debts of the LLC. Although not required by law, an LLC should operate under an Operating Agreement which is like a Partnership Agreement.” Something they do not state, is anything about age. Whenever I would go to Inbiz they simply just have you enter the name of the business, and members and such. Nothing does it ask for an age. This is what has brought me to ask, what am I able to do being that I am still a minor?
submitted by /u/evantheis
[link] [comments]
April 23, 2017 at 10:36AM
from /u/evantheis
No comments:
Post a Comment