Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Monday, April 3, 2017

TIME TO SAVE MORE MONIES

http://ift.tt/2n94eJL

Savings
As a person who lunches on all weekdays at work, I could tell that inflation is in with the prices of food that I am paying. The norm some years ago was like $3 a lunch but nowadays, the norm for a meal out during office could be minimally $4 and it would be more if one buys a drink to accompany the meal.

Inflation seems to be getting more evident though recently through firstly, an increase in town and conservancy charges (the town council fees in simpler terms); then we have the 30% increase in water fees which personally I feel is a lot for a one-time increase. And it was only on 1 Apr 2017 that I learnt of the increase in electricity tariffs next.
Read more »

April 03, 2017 at 05:30AM

http://ift.tt/2nMeuFb

from Tom Tom Tom

http://ift.tt/2nMeuFb

No comments:

Post a Comment