Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Truck Driver In A Texas Crash That Killed 13 People Was Texting, A Witness Says - BuzzFeed News

http://ift.tt/2okw1Hk

BuzzFeed News

The Truck Driver In A Texas Crash That Killed 13 People Was Texting, A Witness Says
BuzzFeed News
"He said, 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was texting,'" a witness recalled. "I said, 'Son, do you know what you just did?'" Posted on March 31, 2017, at 8:21 p.m.. Grace Wyler. BuzzFeed Staff. Share On facebook Share · Share On vk Share · Share On pinterest ...
Witness account highlights dangers of texting while drivingWashington Post
Texas church bus crash: Driver admitted texting while driving, witness saysFox News
911 Caller Warned Pickup 'All Over the Road' Before Deadly Church Bus CrashNBCNews.com
CNN -CBS News -Dallas News (blog) -KWTX
all 642 news articles »


April 01, 2017 at 10:31AM

http://ift.tt/2orWrny

from

http://ift.tt/2orWrny

No comments:

Post a Comment