Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Sunday, April 2, 2017

The RAC has blown my chances of driving our super-reliable Toyota

http://ift.tt/2nNgv5T

5027.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

A patrolman was called when my battery went flat but all the electrics were ruined

I was collecting my daughter from university when I left the radio on and flattened the battery on my trusty Toyota RAV4 car. I called the RAC and, after a long wait, a patrolman arrived.

When he found I was not going to commit to buying a new battery he became less interested. Then, as he made a long personal call with his phone tucked under one ear, he put the recharging leads on the wrong way round and blew the electrics.

Continue reading...

April 02, 2017 at 11:20AM

http://ift.tt/2nK7MQ2

from Miles Brignall

http://ift.tt/2nK7MQ2

No comments:

Post a Comment