Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Saturday, April 1, 2017

TFSA Fine print on eligible securities

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I guess this is for Canadians only- Americans, hold my beer while I punch the wall. (not sure if the US has Tax Free Savings Accounts?).

Tried to purchase 2k worth of an OTC security today and it got rejected. Apparently the CRA doesn't approve of me buying that security in that account (or off the NASDAQ.

Is it because you know if it goes well I can make a shit-ton of money that you'll never get to see? Does that make you mad CRA?

Somebody explain the logic...please

submitted by /u/chrisieg66
[link] [comments]

April 01, 2017 at 05:00AM

http://ift.tt/2nF6Ts7

from /u/chrisieg66

http://ift.tt/2nF6Ts7

No comments:

Post a Comment