I think this came to me when I bought my Tree 325 many years ago. I have no need for it so it either goes to a good home with someone who will come and pick it up soon (it weighs about 100 pounds so I'm not going to ship something like this especially when it is being given away) or I put it on CL for free which means it will probably be picked up by a scrapper.
Photos of the data plate -- what you see here is all that I know about it:
http://ift.tt/2nCEMcb
http://ift.tt/2nCFeqP
Location: near Golden Gate Park in San Francisco
cheers,
Michael
Photos of the data plate -- what you see here is all that I know about it:
http://ift.tt/2nCEMcb
http://ift.tt/2nCFeqP
Location: near Golden Gate Park in San Francisco
cheers,
Michael
April 04, 2017 at 03:44AM
http://ift.tt/2nCwAsm
from Michael Moore
http://ift.tt/2nCwAsm
No comments:
Post a Comment