Good evening shills,
Before this planet is engulfed by fire, I wanted to share some sagely financial advice.
The Exodus algos are flagging OVERSOLD for XSD now — a low volume, shit tier, ETF. The track record for this signal is flawless.
Also, I used to be a yuge fan of seasonality factors in the market. For whatever reason, certain stocks tend to take off during certain times of the years. This is not by happenstance, but by design. The reasons vary. I find it to be a vital part of identifying trades on a macro level before digging down.
Here are some notable stocks that outperform during May.
(stock, win-rate)
Noteworthy
GIS 81%
S +78%
SLM +79%
STJ +76%
ESRX +79%
Flawless
AMBA
GSV
P
PBYI
PFPT
Biggest Winners
TXMD
ONVO
GSV
SUPN
TRIP
More details are inside the platform. We’re not offering free trials anymore, at least for the foreseeable future. Leeching faggots.
The post Making the Call: Buy the Chips; Exodus Seasonality Factors Abound appeared first on Trading with The Fly.
April 30, 2017 at 04:07AM
from Dr. Fly
No comments:
Post a Comment