Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Sunday, April 30, 2017

IAMA an investigative reporter who has covered human trafficking and has been researching Pedo/Pizzagate for the past six months. AMA

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey /r/conspiracy!

I’m an investigative reporter who has written and produced documentaries covering trafficking in West Africa and has written extensively on human and weapons trafficking networks in the Ukraine.

While investigating a Ukrainian oligarch with previous ties to arms trafficking in October, I found conjectural evidence suggesting he was part of a larger human trafficking network that traded pieces of art for people. A few weeks later, the ‘Pizzagate’ story brought the the entire issue to the fore, but was summarily shut down in the largest disinformation campaign ever orchestrated.

I’ll be spending the next few weeks building a website to help dedicated research find more evidence of wrongdoing on the part of the global elite, so that the global VIP ritual abuse/pedophile ring can finally be exposed for good. But I’m not here to shill it, but rather to get some crucial info out.

What I’ll focus on:

  • What exactly the “NWO” is, and how Comet/Transformer Gallery is linked to it.

  • Evidence of the existence of “Satanist Pizza Cults”

  • How the Global Elite can traffic without ever getting caught

  • How they pulled off the “fake news” meme

What I won’t focus on

  • Trump/Kushner ties (not my focus)

  • Epstein (Know a bit but not too knowledgeable)

submitted by /u/pjames6
[link] [comments]

April 30, 2017 at 04:05AM

http://ift.tt/2pJOvSN

from /u/pjames6

http://ift.tt/2pJOvSN


No comments:

Post a Comment