Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

How to start an ISP or telephone provider (Canada)

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

As title says, I’m trying to figure out how to start an Internet or Telephone service provider. Why? I live in a province in Canada where we only have 2 providers, and each one’s coverage just barely overlaps the other’s. It’s effectively a monopoly, and there’s a lot of sentiment for wanting to ditch them but there’s no current alternative. That’s where I come in, and hopefully y’all too!

My Google-foo can only do so much. How the heck can I start this crazy cool idea?

submitted by /u/DapperChapXXI
[link] [comments]

April 25, 2017 at 06:22PM

http://ift.tt/2q0A2BJ

from /u/DapperChapXXI

http://ift.tt/2q0A2BJ


No comments:

Post a Comment