Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Monday, April 3, 2017

Goals and expectatioms?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

My last post did pretty well, so here's a followup. What is it you hope to get from the stock market, how are you going about it and what do you truly believe will happen?

Try to answer the five w's: who what when where and why.

Example: who: I hate working for someone who can't teach me or won't listen, so I don't work for anyone but me. Essentially, I am a rebel and freedom obsessed. What: I am a value investor, options speculator, IPO and commodities speculator, seed entrepreneur and a bit of a gambler who can't shut off his brain ever. When: I hope to have my position secured within ten years. I will consider myself to have made it if I can buy a nice boat, cash. But I will be just as happy if I just continue to not have to work. Where: currently, Thailand. Future, Europe and the states again. Why: guess I covered this but life is for the living and the cube is death. I don't have to worry about money anymore and I believe that by investing wisely and with an eye towards global trends I will continue to enjoy that freedom. If I have to hate that freedom and be an itinerant alley cat eating artist then so be it. King, bum, soldier, inventor - ok. Never slave.

submitted by /u/DeucesCracked
[link] [comments]

April 03, 2017 at 12:13PM

http://ift.tt/2nyOzzZ

from /u/DeucesCracked

http://ift.tt/2nyOzzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment