Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Monday, April 3, 2017

Getting A Forex Margin Account

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I'm ready to start trading live, but I'm worried I won't be able to because of the requirement of having a margin account to trade Forex/Futures.

I've read forums and seen videos that say to get creative when it comes to describing net worth and experience level. Is this asking for trouble now or in future years with the broker or even with the IRS? I am also weary of answering the question of having another broker because my current broker won't approve tier 2 options margin account, and only let me have tier 2 options cash account (I know it's different but its still a cause for concern for me not getting approved at another broker). I've read that they do credit checks and check bank accounts and that would pull up my brokerage account (Not too sure about them doing this). This would put my whole application into question if I state I don't have another brokerage account.

Really, all I need is to get in and out however many times in a day as I want because this cash account settlement date thing really limits me and adds stress. I am ok with trading any market.

So how did you get approved as a beginner with a small account and with which broker was it with? (I am a resident of the USA) Would it be easier or harder to get approved for margin at a Futures broker? I could still trade /6E.

submitted by /u/winningwinner1
[link] [comments]

April 03, 2017 at 10:04PM

http://ift.tt/2nPqwha

from /u/winningwinner1

http://ift.tt/2nPqwha

No comments:

Post a Comment