Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Monday, April 24, 2017

Business and seller permits, question about states.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I recently registered my LLC in Delaware. However I live in New Jersey. I’m just wondering if I need to apply for business and sellers permits in Delaware or New Jersey? I’m going to be operating out of New Jersey (not planning on having a physical store, mostly online stores and selling to existing stores). The business is a table top game. I really jumped head first into this and have been doing as much research and reading as I can. Reddit has always been kind to me so I figured this would be a good place to bring some questions.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/krysxvi
[link] [comments]

April 24, 2017 at 01:38AM

http://ift.tt/2oit76T

from /u/krysxvi

http://ift.tt/2oit76T


No comments:

Post a Comment