Hello, I hope this helps anyone having issues with an acroloc.
After replacing the MIC board EBAY $20.00 AND $40.00 for another back up board that did correct many of the machines issues I then and still had one 1 or 2 issues to figure out.
1. Z axis would not move electronically.
2. I could not home Z as a result.
With the help of Mckenna Service co and $200.00 from a local machanic. We were taught how to check the MIC diagnostics and with there help found the
EFECTOR PROXIMITY SWITCH part# IFK3002LBPOG was bad on the tool carousel lock. $35.00 on ebay NOS.
Once replaced Z moves as should and we were able to find the home switch, thats the lower Z switch on the left hand side up in the Z cabinet if your facing the machine was loose and not closing all the way as well, 1 minute fix and Z homes as well all other 3 axis home every time now.
I will be happy to share any and all info I have along with pictures to anyone that may need some assistance.
I may still have some problems but right now I dont see any or have any codes.
But tomorrow is another day...!
After replacing the MIC board EBAY $20.00 AND $40.00 for another back up board that did correct many of the machines issues I then and still had one 1 or 2 issues to figure out.
1. Z axis would not move electronically.
2. I could not home Z as a result.
With the help of Mckenna Service co and $200.00 from a local machanic. We were taught how to check the MIC diagnostics and with there help found the
EFECTOR PROXIMITY SWITCH part# IFK3002LBPOG was bad on the tool carousel lock. $35.00 on ebay NOS.
Once replaced Z moves as should and we were able to find the home switch, thats the lower Z switch on the left hand side up in the Z cabinet if your facing the machine was loose and not closing all the way as well, 1 minute fix and Z homes as well all other 3 axis home every time now.
I will be happy to share any and all info I have along with pictures to anyone that may need some assistance.
I may still have some problems but right now I dont see any or have any codes.
But tomorrow is another day...!
April 01, 2017 at 07:39AM
http://ift.tt/2nJvs8W
from Hot Headz Marine
http://ift.tt/2nJvs8W
No comments:
Post a Comment