Featured Post

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA)

Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the li...

Friday, March 31, 2017

I am being gang stalked by the police because they abused me in jail a year ago and want me dead to cover it up. They have tried to get me to commit suicide and almost were successful.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I am a 23 year old female. Succesful business owner, homeowner, and lover of fostering dogs and cuddling kitties. I was abused very badly in jail (march 2016) by some sadistic and corrupted police and correctional officers. They thought I made a fake rape report in January 2016 and were "teaching me a lesson," they have been gang stalking me ever since and making me feel like I was crazy. Can you do anything to help me?

EDIT 11:37 PM PST:

EarthlingsOf.com Password: ILOVEALL

I am working on releasing as much proof as possible to my website. I figure the more that's out there and the more eyes that see it the better chance that they won't try and murder me AGAIN. They already attempted six days ago when my Uber driver kidnapped me for one hour but I GOT AWAY again.

submitted by /u/DoggoIsLife
[link] [comments]

March 31, 2017 at 12:57PM

http://ift.tt/2oogW4O

from /u/DoggoIsLife

http://ift.tt/2oogW4O

No comments:

Post a Comment