Last week, I was teaching part three of the 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth at our company. As I was presenting, one topic, what came to mind is the “Do Not Do List.” Like anyone, I often struggle as I work at overcoming some of my weaknesses in life. This is a daily challenge and I persevere to keep at it. So I thought it would be appropriate for me to write my blog on this topic. What is a do not do list? A “do not do list” is a list of things that are holding you back. It could include habits, . show all text
posted by friends:
(4)
(4)
@SusanMazza: New! Do Not Do List: Last week, I was teaching part three of the 15 Invaluable Laws of Gr… bit.ly/1Pj3vcV via @leadchangegroup
@SBLeaders: Do Not Do List dlvr.it/CD0LdY via @leadchangegroup
@LetsGrowLeaders: Do Not Do List:
Last week, I was teaching part three of the 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth at our company. As I… bit.ly/1Yu5L7c
Last week, I was teaching part three of the 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth at our company. As I… bit.ly/1Yu5L7c
posted by followers of the list:
(0)
(0)
Vía All News on ‘The Twitter Times: Muzaffar69/corpgov’ http://ift.tt/1Op8J9C
No comments:
Post a Comment