5 Reasons Why I Am Loving It I finally bought the Apple Watch after saying I wouldn’t. I looked at it twice in the Apple Store. I even tried it on. I just couldn’t find a compelling reason to buy one. Courtesy of iStock/Onfokus But this past week, my watch stopped. I was overdue for a new one. So, once again, I decided to check out the Apple Watch. I probably would have walked out of the store again without the watch, except I bumped into my friend, Fred, who works at Apple. Click here for mo… show all text
posted by friends:
(4)
(4)
@LarryPutterman: Beauty delights us. That’s why Apple’s elegance invites engagement. mhyatt.us/1KlzgAS via @michaelhyatt
@MichaelHyatt: New Post: I Was Wrong About the Apple Watch mhyatt.us/1Opfb0r http://pic.twitter.com/EPid5tf6VT
@ConsultingLead: Check out this #leadership blog: ift.tt/1iIcPNj "I Was Wrong about the Apple Watch" Please RT
posted by followers of the list:
(0)
(0)
Vía All News on ‘The Twitter Times: Muzaffar69/corpgov’ http://ift.tt/1iIcPNj
No comments:
Post a Comment